Want to know The Truth About CPM?

09 January 2013

Get the FLASH about Kscope13

No, not that that superhero with Mercury’s wings on his ankles (Slight side note:  How was that supposed to make him run faster?  I mean, wings on his feet I understand, but those buggers were on his ankles.  Feet are attached to ankles and so the feet were fast too?  Why not attach the wings to his elbows?  They’re attached to his feet, kind of.  Ah, I would have made a lousy scholar of Classics.  One last question -- why is he wearing a hardhat?  None of this makes sense and yes, I am digressing in a most spectacular way.  Back to the task at hand).  And no, not a flashbang grenade (I read too many…odd websites).  And no, not a 32GB flash drive.  No, no, no to all of the above.

Nope, what I am talking about is a soon-to-expire, very-possibly-never-to-be-repeated-but-don’t-hold-me-or-ODTUG-to-it, Kscope13 offer that will get you a cool $150 off the Kscope13 registration cost.  Is there a catch?  But of course.  You must register before Friday, 11 January 2013, 12:30 pm EST to get this great deal.  And how do you do this?  With the code “FLASH”.  Yep, that’s the code and that’s the flash, and that’s all, folks.  

Be seeing you in New Orleans, 23 to 27 June 2013.

No comments: