Is this what your brain feels like when you’re dealing with difficult EPM and BI issues?
Alas, pain killers don’t fix Essbase
Oracle Support is here to help make that pain go away. How? With a webcast for both the Americas and a separate one for EMEA/APAC (hey, if you live in Oregon and want to wake up at 2 am, no one will stop you except your good sense).
When is it?
Americas: November 22, 2011 at 9 am PT, 10 am MT, 12 pm ET, 5:00 pm GMT
What’s on the menu?
I am going to crib the below straight from the Americas Support note.
Resolving technical issues yourself. The quickest way to resolve EPM and BI software problems
- How to effectively search KM. The latest My Oracle Support features. Where to find documentation, when to use it
- How to use communities and other resources
Logging a Service Request. How to efficiently work with support and speed up resolution process.
- What information to include, when logging an SR
- What happens when SR is logged. View from inside for customers to better understand process.
- When and how to escalate SRs.
- What happens when you encounter a software defect. What is the bug fixing process?
Troubleshooting your EPM and BI software.
- Troubleshooting resources for main EPM and BI products
- Which logs to analyze. How to identify correct log files for the issue?
- General tips and tricks for troubleshooting
So are you excited yet?
Did I mention that there’s a demo at the end like all good presentations (if applicable)?